(6) Close the hood and leave it closed during
(1) Immediately after preheating the flue, place
the burner lighter on top of the vaporizer plate.
(7) Check for and wipe up any spilled fuel.
(2) Wearing a glove on the hand, open the fuel
valve slightly, and allow the fuel to drip on the vapor-
(3) Adjust the fuel valve until the fuel flows in
rapid drops but not in a fine stream.
b. Remove the stack and fuel tank from the heater
(4) Leave the lighter in the burner compartment
assembly. Remove the heater from the tank, and turn
until its flame burns out, and then remove the lighter.
it upside down so that any accumulated fuel in the
(5) Make a final adjustment of the fuel valve to
obtain the flame desired.