TM 10-4520-262-12&P 0017 00
1. Using a multimeter, perform a continuity check from pin A at one end of cable to pin A at opposite
end of cable. Repeat for all pins. Ensure that there is continuity through the cable.
2. Using a multimeter, perform a short circuit test across all terminals of the connector. For example,
test from pin A to pin B, A to C, A to D, etc. Followed by B to A, B to C, B to D, etc. There should
not be shorts across any of the pins. If shorts exist, replace the in-tent controller assembly cable.
3. If there is a lack of continuity through the cable or shorts within either of the connectors, replace
the in-tent controller cable assembly.
1. Ensure that the in-tent controller cable assembly has been completely disconnected from the
heater and the in-tent controller assembly.
2. Connect new cable to the heater and to the in-tent controller assembly. Secure connectors at
both ends of in-tent controller assembly cable.
END OF WORK PACKAGE