TM 10-4520-262-12&P 0024 00
SPACE HEATER, CONVECTIVE
POWER CONTROL ASSEMBLY
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0044 00)
Tags, marking, MIL-T-12755 (Item 6, WP 0067
Heater shut down and all advisory lights off. (WP
In-tent controller assembly disconnected from
heater. (WP 0006 00)
Fuel supply disconnected. (WP 0006 00)
Battery disconnected. (WP 0018 00)
Upper housing assembly removed (WP 0030 00)
The ignition system of this heater contains dangerous voltages which can cause severe
electrical shock. Be sure to disconnect battery pack before performing any maintenance
1. To remove the power control assembly (1), tag or mark the five wires (2) that are attached to the
top edge of the power control assembly so that they match the numbers labeled on the heater
control assembly printed circuit board.
2. Remove the two connectors (3 and 4) on the left and right side of the the power control
3. Loosen and remove each of the five wires (2) from the top edge of the power board assembly.
4. Remove the screws (5) that secure the power control assembly (1) to the lower housing assembly
5. Remove the power control assembly (1) from the heater housing.