TM 10-4520-262-12&P 0025 00
SPACE HEATER, CONVECTIVE
IGNITION PACK ASSEMBLY
Tool Kit., General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0044 00)
Heater shut down and all advisory lights off. (WP
In-tent controller assembly disconnected from
heater. (WP 0006 00)
Fuel supply disconnected. (WP 0006 00)
Battery disconnected. (WP 0018 00)
Upper housing assembly removed (WP 0030 00)
The ignition system of this heater contains dangerous voltages which can cause severe
electrical shock. Be sure to disconnect power before any maintenance actions.
1. To remove the ignition pack assembly (1), separate the two halves of the connector (2) exiting the
top of the ignition pack assembly.
2. Remove the wire (3) connecting the ignition pack (1) to the glow plug (4).
3. Remove the two screws (5) that secure the ignition pack assembly to the lower housing assembly
4. Remove the ignition pack assembly (1) from the heater.
5. Install a new ignition pack assembly (1) by placing it in position on the lower housing assembly
6. Install the two screws (5) and secure.
7. Mate and secure the two halves of the connector (2) going to the top of the ignition pack