TM 10-4520-262-12&P 0027 00
SPACE HEATER, CONVECTIVE
COMBUSTION AIR BLOWER ASSEMBLY
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0044 00)
Heater shut down and all advisory lights off. (WP
Fuel supply disconnected. (WP 0006 00)
Battery disconnected. (WP 0018 00)
Upper housing assembly removed (WP 0023 00)
The ignition system of this heater contains dangerous voltages which can cause severe
electrical shock. Be sure to disconnect power before any maintenance actions.
1. Remove the combustion air inlet cover (1) by releasing the two quarter turn screws at either end
of the cover. Remove the cover (1) and set aside.
2. Remove the two screws (2) that secure the combustion air inlet end fitting bracket (3) to the lower
housing assembly. Set the bracket aside.
3. Remove the combustion air inlet end fitting (4) from the combustion air inlet hose (5) and set
4. Remove the two screws and lockwashers (13) that secure the combustion air blower assembly
(8) to the heated air blower housing (14).
5. Remove the screw (6) that secures the blower assembly clamp (7) around the body of the
combustion air blower assembly (8).
6. Disconnect the combustion air blower assembly duct (9) from the combustion air blower outlet
(10) by loosening the hose clamp (11) and pulling the duct (9) from the combustion air blower