TM 10-4520-262-12&P 0036 00
SPACE HEATER, CONVECTIVE
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0044 00)
Sealant, Thread (Item 3, WP 0067 00)
Rags, Wiping, Clean (Item 5, WP 0067 00)
Heater shut down and all advisory lights off. (WP
In-tent controller assembly disconnected from
heater. (WP 0006 00)
Fuel supply disconnected. (WP 0006 00)
Sediment strainer emptied of fuel. (WP 0020 00).
Upper housing assembly removed. (WP 0030 00).
Battery disconnected. (WP 0018 00)
The ignition system of this heater contains dangerous voltages which can cause severe
electrical shock. Be sure to disconnect battery pack connector before performing any
1. To replace the float assembly (1) loosen and remove the fuel drain line fitting (2) on the top
2. Remove the fuel hose (4) from the float assembly inlet fitting (5) in accordance with WP 0021 00.
3. Remove the float assembly inlet fitting (5) and set aside. Take note of the orientation of the fitting
as it will be installed on the new float assembly in the same orientation. Clean any residual thread
sealant from the threads of the fitting (5) and set aside.
4. Loosen and remove the two fuel line fittings (6 and 7) that attach to the T connector (8) at the
base of the float assembly (1).
5. Loosen and remove the two screws (9) that secure the float assembly (1) to the float assembly