TM 10-4520-262-12&P 0042 00
12. Secure the tent duct tunnel by closing off with the tie strap.
13. Compress the duct and secure using the interior strap.
14. Remove the air inlet duct from the heater by releasing the strap and sliding off the duct adapter.
15. Untie the tent duct tunnel strap and remove the duct from the tent duct tunnel.
16. Remove the in-tent controller and disconnect the in-tent controller cable. Install the protective
caps on the connectors of the in-tent controller and cable.
17. Secure the tent duct tunnel by closing off with the tie strap.
18. Compress the duct and secure using the interior strap.
19. Install the dust covers over the inlet and outlet duct adapters.
20. Stow all components except the heater in the accessory bag.
Make sure all fuel has been completely drained from the heater. Drain fuel into a petroleum absorbent
1. Place heater assembly into heater storage case if available.
2. Make sure the following items are with the onboard spares and tools: glow plug, flame sensor,
battery charger adapter (separate item not included with onboard spares and tools), spare fuses,
3. Fold and stow fuel can stand assembly. Wrap hook and pile straps around fuel can stand to
4. Compress the air supply and return ducts and secure with the inside strap.
5. Stow the fuel can stand inside one of the compressed ducts.
6. Stow the in-tent controller assembly and in-tent controller cable assembly inside the duct with the
fuel can stand.
7. Drain any residual fuel from the gravity feed adapter and fuel hose assembly into an approved
container. Wipe up any spilled fuel. Place gravity feed adapter and hose assembly inside the
second compressed duct.
8. Stow the two ducts inside the accessory bag.
9. Stow the technical manual and battery charging adapter between the two duct inside the
10. Close and secure the accessory bag.