TM 10-4520-262-12&P 0005 00
4. Repeat step 2 & 3 for other side.
5. The distance between the two marked Xs should be approx. 6 ½ feet.
6. Place a plain ring around the marked X on one side, (center X inside Plain Ring).
7. Using a punch or a Philips screwdriver, punch a hole through the top hole of the Plain Ring thru the
8. Place a bolt through that hole to temporarily hold the plain ring in place onto the tent.
9. Continue to punch holes for the remaining five holes as you put in a bolt in each punched hole. (Its
important that you put in a bolt after each punched hole to maintain alignment).
10. Once all bolts are in place, using the plain ring as a template, cut out a hole in the tent wall along
the inside diameter of the ring (approximately 19 diameter hole).