SPACE HEATER SMALL (SHS)
TENT COLLAR ASSEMBLY
SHS shut-down and cool (WP 0005)
1. To replace the tent collar assembly (1). Release the guy lines and remove the stack assembly as
detailed in the section of WP 0005 00 entitled Preparation for Movement.
2. Inside the tent, loosen and remove the four wingnuts (2) that the secure the two halves of the tent
3. Separate the inner portion of the tent collar assembly from the outer portion.
4. Outside the tent, reach under the rain fly near the roof opening and remove the outer portion of
the tent collar assembly from the roof opening.
5. Separate the two halves of the new tent collar and install the portion with the threaded studs in
the roof opening from outside the shelter.
6. Inside the tent, align and install the portion of the tent collar with the holes onto the portion with
the threaded studs.
7. Install wingnuts (2) and secure.