Change 1 4-22.5
4-16.1 REPLACING THE CONTROL PANEL ASSEMBLY FOR MODEL 471012 (Continued)
f. Installing the Switch.
When installing the switch, ensure that the decorative nut is threaded onto
the switch so that the outer face of the nut is flush with the threaded body
of the switch, and the flats on the decorative nut are at the top and bottom
positions. The securing nut is then tightened to secure the switch to the
(1) Install the switch seal (1) and the securing nut (2) to the switch threads.
(2) Install the switch (3) to the control plate (4).
(3) Tighten the securing nut (1) of the switch threads, and install the panel dress nut (2).
(4) Solder the three wires (3) connected to pins 1, 2, 3 of the switch.
(5) Install the control panel (4) (Subparagraph 4-16.1ff, steps (1) thru (5)).
(6) Install the switch guard (5) using the two screws (6).