4-22.22 Change 1
4-16.1 REPLACING THE CONTROL PANEL ASSEMBLY FOR MODEL 471012 (Continued)
ff. Installing the Control Panel.
When installing the control panel, ensure that the control panel gasket
is correctly aligned and that all mating surfaces are clean.
If a new control plate is installed, remove the circuit board, the isolator,
the receptacle, the indicator lights and the switch from the old control
plate and install these components on the new control plate, using the
procedures contained in this section.
(1) Install the base plate (Subparagraph 4-16.1r steps, (1) thru (3)), if necessary.
(2) Install the front piece of insulation (1).
(3) Place the protective sheet (2) between the control panel (3) and the front piece of insulation (1).
When installing the control panel be cautious some of the wires are fragile.
(4) Carefully, install the gasket (4) and control panel (3) to the main container (5) remembering the
location of the protective sheet (2) and wires.
(5) Install the 10 screws and lock washers (6) to secure the gasket (4) and control panel to the main