2-8 Change 1
Section Ill. OPERATION UNDER USUAL CONDITIONS
The instructions in this section are for personnel who operate the HWR. Refer to the appropriate technical
manual(s) for information relating to the power supply arrangements for the HWR in particular types of host
2-7. ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE FOR MODEL RAK-15
(1) Verify that the HWR is securely fitted.
(2) Verify that the cover (1) is correctly positioned on top of the main case (2).
(3) Verify that the latch (3) is closed and locked in position.
b. Preparation for Use.
The HWR requires a power supply of 22 - 28 V dc (24 V dc nominal)
capable of providing a maximum load current of 15 A.
(1) Connect power cable connector plug (5) to connector receptacle (6) on the control panel (7).
(2) Set power switch (4) on the control panel (7) to OFF.
(3) Turn on the vehicle power supply.