Change 1 3-10.1
3-6.1 CLEANING FOR MODEL 471012 (Continued)
(2) Clean the interior of the spigot (2) by drawing off a solution of dishwashing detergent and hot water, or
descaling agent through the spigot and then flushing thoroughly with warm water.
(3) If a more thorough cleaning is required, following the instructions to remove the spigot (Subparagraph
4-15.1). Then, clean the spigot body with a pipe cleaner and a small brush. Clean the valve seal with a
c. Cleaning the Cover and Relief Valve.
(1) Clean the inside (1) and outside (2) of the lid with a solution of dishwashing detergent and warm
water. Use a soft cloth to avoid damage to the lid seal.
(2) Ensure that the entrance and exit ports of the relief valve are not blocked. The entrance port of the
relief valve can be accessed through the hole in the lid seal. The exit ports of the relief valve are
located on the side of the valve body.
(3) Clean the port areas with a pipe cleaner and/or a small brush. Blow any loose material away.
If a more thorough cleaning is required, follow the instructions to replace the valve
d. Cleaning the Main Case.