Change 1 4-18.3/(4 blank)
4-15.1. REPLACEMENT OF THE TAP ASSEMBLY FOR MODEL 471012 (Continued)
When installing the tap assembly, turn the assembly to the last possible
vertical position, prior to tightening the shank jam nut.
If the shank "0" ring (not visible, but goes between spigot shank and the body)
was removed, install the O ring by inserting it in the main container outlet.
(2) Install the tap shank (6) to the tap.
(3) Install the tap assembly (3) by pushing it through the grommet (5).
(4) While holding the jam nut stationary, turn the tap assembly (3) clockwise until the jam nut (1) secures to
the tap shank (6).
(5) Tighten the jam nut (1) to the shank (2).
(6) Install the bottom piece of insulation and the piece of insulation (7) located around the main
(7) Install the base plate (1) (Subparagraph 4-16.1q, steps (1) thru (2)).
(8) Install the guard (1) around the tap (2) by securing the two screws (3).
c. Servicing the Spigot.
Ensure that the valve seal is properly seated in the spigot bonnet before
(1) Clean the interior of the spigot by drawing off a solution of dishwashing detergent and hot water,
or descaling agent through the spigot and then flushing thoroughly with warm water.
(2) If a more thorough cleaning is required, remove the spigot (Subparagraph 4-15.1a, steps (1) thru (8)).
(3) Clean the spigot body with a pipe cleaner or small brush.
(4) Clean the valve seal with a small brush.