74. Tool Box (Above Hose Carrier)
1 Remove any Item which might be in the tool box (Para. 10)
2 Refer to Fig. 62 and remove the tool box.
b. Cleaning and Inspection
1 Clean all parts with an approved cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
2 Inspect for cracks, breaks, defective hinges or latches, and other damage.
3. Inspect the mounting hardware for cracks, breaks, or damaged threads. Replace any defective part.
c. Installation. Refer to Fig 62 and Install tool box
NOTE: THE TOOL BOX HAS A HOLE DRILLED IN EACH END TO PERMIT ANY MOISTURE ACCUMULATION
TO DRAIN TOWARD THE OPENING THEREBY DRAINING IT.
75. Nose Box (Intervehicular Junction Box)
a. Removal Refer to Fig. 63 & 64 and remove the nose box.
1. Unplug all connections inside nose box - tag & note all wiring.
2. Disconnect ground wire and all electrical connections from nose box.
3. Remove 4 mounting bolts.
4. Remove nose box
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
1. Clean all parts with an approved cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
2. Inspect the air connections for the condition of the rubber seals in the glad-hands. Inspect the wiring terminals
for damaged threads, loose connections or broken or cracked mounting.
3. Replace any defective or damaged parts.
c. Installation. Refer to Fig 63 & 64 and install the nose box.
1. Install in reverse order of removal.