on trailer frame and secure by install-
(6) Remove the tow bar and pin (para
and nuts (8).
c. Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair.
(1) Clean the trailer frame with an ap-
proved cleaning solvent and dry
115. Trailer Frame
a. General. The trailer frame, of welded,
(2) Inspect the trailer frame for breaks,
tubular steel construction, affords ease of
cracks, bends, broken welds, or
transportation for the heater.
other damage. Weld all breaks, cracks,
or broken welds. Replace the trailer
frame if unserviceable.
Note. Step (9) below, pertains only to
(2) Install the tow bar and pin (para
Model BT400-40 heaters.
(3) Remove four straps (19, fig. 45) and
(3) Position the heater on the trailer
lift heater from trailer frame assem-
Note. Step (4) below pertains only to
Note. Steps (4) and (5) below pertain
Model BT400-40-1 heaters.
only to Model BT400-40-1 heaters.
(4) Secure skid base (26, fig, 39) by in-
(4) Remove four straps (19).
installing eight screws (21 ) and self-
locking nuts (24).
(5) Remove eight screws (21, fig. 39) and
(5) Install four straps (19, fig. 45) to
self-locking nuts (24) securing skid
secure heater to trailer frame.
base (26) to trailer frame assembly