l N S P E C T / T E S T / R E M O V E / l N S T A L L S O L E N O I D ( C O N T )
Death or serious injury could occur if fuel is not handled
carefully. Use in a well-ventilated area away from open
flame, arcing equipment, ignition sources, heaters, or exces-
sive heat. Engines must be turned off and cool before re-
fueling. Use proper refueling procedures and equipment to
avoid spillage. Do not run engines near open fuel con-
tainers. Do not use fuel as a cleaning solvent. DO NOT
1. Close shutoff valve at fuel container,
2. Disconnect wires (3 and 4) from PC board assembly wiring (7). Tag all wires.
3. Use screwdriver to unscrew solenoid (1) from carburetor body (2).
4. Remove O-ring (8) and discard.
1. Install new O-ring (8) in carburetor body (2).
2. Install solenoid (1 ) using screwdriver. Tighten securely.
3. Connect wires (3 and 4) to PC board assembly wiring (7) in accordance with tags.
4. Open shutoff valve at fuel container if heater is to be used.