R E M O V E / l N S T A L L P C B O A R D A S S E M B L Y ( C O N T)
Death or serious injury could occur if precautions are not
taken when maintaining this equipment. Position HEATER-
OFF-FAN switch to OFF and remove power cable plug
from POWER RECEPTACLE. Remove electrical charge
from ventilating motor capacitor C3 by shorting out con-
tacts using tool having insulated handle. Always disconnect
power cable before making continuity tests or before re-
pairing heater. Always have another person standing by
who is trained in electric shock first aid.
14. Remove six screws (51 ) and lock washers (52). Lift off bottom cover (53).
15. Reach through heater case opening (54) and disconnect louver linkage from right-hand louver panel
(55) and left-hand louver panel (56). Remove each panel by unlocking eight studs (57).
16. Pry out grommet (58) and carefully pull wires (21, 22, 24, 26, 32, 33, 38, 39, 41, 42, 44, and
45) up through hole in exchanger housing panel.