TEST PC BOARD A S S E M B L Y
TEST EQUIPMENT: Volt ohmmeter
TOOLS: Tool kit, service, refrigeration unit
lnspect/West/Remove/install Safety Thermostats and
Flame Switch and Bracket Assembly, Removal
GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
PREPARATION FOR TESTING:
Death or serious Injury could occur If precautions are not
taken when maintaining this equipment. Position HEATER-
OFF-FAN switch to OFF, remove power cable plug from
POWER RECEPTACLE, and ground capacitors C1 and C2
prior to gaining access to heater compartments. Terminals
of capacitors are accessible at end cover of combustion
blower. Always have another person standing by who Is
trained in electric shock first aid.
Remove electrical charge from ventilating air motor capaci-
tor C3 by shorting out contacts using tool having insulated
Allow sufficient time for heater to cool to room temperature
before gaining access to heater compartments.
1. Remove six screws(1) and lock washers (2). Lift off bottom cover (3).
2. Reach through heater case opening (4) and disconnect buyer linkage from louvers of right-hand louver panel
(5) and left-hand louver panel (6).
3. Remove right-hand louver panel (5) and left-hand louver panel (6) by unlocking eight studs (7) at each panel.
4. Open right heater case door (8) by unlocking stud (9). Open front access door (1 O) by unlocking stud (1 1 ).
Open control box cover (12) by unlocking stud (13).