l N S P E C T / T E S T / R E M O V E / l N S T A L L C I R C U I T B R E A K E R ( C O N T )
1. Remove ring terminal from at least one circuit breaker terminal (2).
2. Using volt ohmmeter, check circuit breaker for continuity.
If circuit breaker is open and con-
tinuity cannot be restored by pressing button, replace circuit breaker.
1. Unscrew flexible seal (2) and remove adapter (3).
2. Pull circuit breaker (4) out of mounting hole from inside control box.
3. Disconnect ring terminals (1).
Connect ring terminals (1) to circuit breaker terminals.
Install circuit breaker (4) in mounting hole from inside control box.
Install adapter (3) and tighten securely. Screw flexible seal (2) onto adapter.