INSPECT PRINTED CIRCUIT (PC) BOARD ASSEMBLY
-GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
W A R N I N G
Death or serious lnjury could occur If precautions are not
taken when maintaining this equipment. Position HEATER-
OFF-FAN switch to OFF, remove power cable plug from
POWER RECEPTACLE, and ground capacitors C1 and C2
prior to gaining access to heater Compartments. Terminals
of capacitors are accessible at end cover of combustion
blower. Always have another person standing by who Is
trained In electric shock first aid.
Allow sufficient time for heater to cool to room temperature
before gaining access to heater compartments.
1. Check for secure mounting of PC board
2. Check PC board assembly (1) for breaks,
cracks, or bare portions in potting.
3. Trace each wire of PC board assembly (2).
Check for damaged insulation, loose or miss-
ing terminals, and loose or missing cable ties.
4. On Model UH-68G, check for loose wires and
damaged potting at POWER RECEPTACLE
(3) and EXTERNAL FUEL PUMP RECEPTA-
5. On Model UH-68G1, check for loose wires
and damaged solder joints at POWER
RECEPTACLE (3) and EXTERNAL FUEL
PUMP RECEPTACLE (4).
6. Check PC board assembly receptacle (5) for
loose wires and damaged potting.
7. On Model UH-68G1, check harness recepta-
cle (6) and plug (7) for loose wires and dam-
8. If PC board assembly does not pass above
inspections, forward heater to intermediate
maintenance for repair or replacement.