(1) Use multimeter and check cables for continuity.
(2) Inspect connectors for secure mounting, burnt, broken, or bent terminal ends, and corrosion.
(3) Inspect cable for cracked, burned, or deteriorated insulation, and exposed conductor.
(4) Inspect boots for cracks or deteriorated condition.
Cleaning solvent, Federal specification P-D-680, is toxic and flammable. Use only in a well-
ventilated area. Avoid prolonged breathing of fumes. Keep solvent away from flames. Do not
use in excessive amounts. Avoid skin contact.
(1) Clean the cable and terminals with cleaning solvent (item 11, Appendix E).
(2) Allow to dry.
Change 3 3-91