(1) Inspect for missing or damaged hardware.
(2) Inspect for cracks, holes, burrs, and corrosion.
Cleaning solvent, Federal specification P-D-680, is toxic and flammable. Use only in a well-
ventilated area. Avoid prolonged breathing of fumes. Keep solvent away from flames. Do not
use in excessive amounts. Avoid skin contact.
(1) Clean control panel with cleaning solvent (item 11, Appendix E).
(2) Allow to dry.
d. Repair. Repair is limited to refinishing as follows:
(1) Use abrasive paper (item 5, Appendix E).
(2) Clean and treat per TM 43-0139, or appropriate Air Force T.O.
(3) Prime with one coat of primer per MIL-P-53022.
(4) Finish with one coat per MIL-C-46168, Type II, Chemical Agent Resistant, Green 383.