LOCATION AND DESCRIPUTON OF MAJOR COMPONENTS - continued.
Exhaust Pipe Stowage Compartment. The exhaust pipe is stored in the exhaust pipe stowage compartment
(8) when the heater unit is being shipped, stored, or not in use.
Rear and Right Side. (Refer to Figure 1-3).
(1) Exhaust Pipe. The exhaust pipe (1) provides for removing the exhaust gases from the heater unit's burner
during operation as a heater.
(2) Exterior Fuel Connection. The external fuel connection (2) is protected by a removable cap. The external fuel
source is connected here.
(3) Fuel Gage. The fuel gage (3) indicates the amount of fuel remaining in the internal fuel tank. The gage is a
direct reading type.
(4) Fuel Tank Cap. The fuel tank cap (4) prevents dirt and debris from entering the internal fuel tank. This cap is
removable for filling the internal fuel tank.
(5) Sightglass. The sightglass is used to look into the burner/heat exchanger compartment to ensure burner flame
is functioning properly.
Figure 1-3. Heater Unit, Rear and Right Side.