2-6. ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE - Continued.
c. Exhaust Pipe Installation. (Refer to Figure 2-3).
(1) Remove exhaust pipe storage compartment door (1) and remove all sections of exhaust pipe from inside
(2) Loosen four captive screws (7) and remove protective cover (8) from exhaust port on cabinet. Place protective
cover inside exhaust pipe storage compartment and install exhaust pipe compartment door (1).
(3) Place tube assembly (5) into position over exhaust port on cabinet and attach by installing four captive screws
(4) Install tube and guard assembly (4) onto tube assembly (5) by slipping enlarged end of tube and guard
assembly onto tube assembly.
(5) Install two exhaust pipes (2) and (3) by slipping enlarged ends of pipes over tube and guard assembly (4).