2-6. ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE - Continued.
d. Supply Air and Return Air Ducts Connection. (Refer to Figure 2-4).
(1) Remove supply and return air duct covers (1 and 5) from heater duct connections (6 and 7).
* The supply air duct will have two smooth bends when connected properly. Be careful to avoid
sharp bends, which will restrict airflow.
* Do not restrict ventilating airflow. Equipment damage and/or improper operation will occur.
Supply air duct is the longer of the two ducts.
(2) Connect air supply and return air ducts (2 and 3) to duct connections (6 and 7). Be sure the airflow direction is
as indicated on duct.
(3) Tighten duct clamps (4) securely.