(3) Adjust temperature indicator knob (5) to desired temperature by rotating handle (6).
(4) Close access door (1).
To Shut Down Heater.
(1) Open access door (1) and pull up on burner control knob (3). Observe through inspection
port (4) that burner goes out.
(2) Close access door (1).
d. To Shut Down Engine.
Engage safety chain to louver to avoid serious injury whenever front
half hood is raised.
(1) Release latch (1) and raise front half hood (2).
(2) Adjust handle (3) to full open position.
(3) Allow engine to run for at least 2 minutes after stopping burner or until temperature gauge
needle returns to green area.
(4) Press and hold red shutdown button (4) until engine stops.
(5) Close front half hood (2) and latch.
Heat exchanger casing and exhaust stack may become dangerously
Do not touch heater parts during or immediately after operation.
Perform maintenance only after heater has cooled.
(6) If heater is being shut down for an extended period, remove exhaust stack (5) and air duct
hoses (6) and install covers over both openings.