( 9 )
Open access door (2), push down on burner
control knob (3), and observe through in-
spection port (4) that fuel ignites. If burner
fails to ignite within 5 to 10 seconds, pull up
on burner control knob. Wait 10 seconds
and repeat lighting procedures until burner
Set temperature indicator knob (5) for re-
quired discharge air temperature by rotat-
ing handle (6). Turn handle clockwise to in-
crease temperature, counterclockwise to
Adjust air flow by moving handle (7) coun-
terclockwise to open and clockwise to close
(as viewed looking toward front of trailer).
OPERATION IN DUSTY OR SANDY AREAS.
(1) When operating in high velocity winds, protect heater components with tarpaulins. Be careful
not to close off air intake.
(2) Protect fuel supply from dust and dirt contamination.
(3) When not in operation, close and cover the heater as tightly as possible.
(4) Check engine air cleaner daily for sand and dirt.
(1) For startup procedures, refer to paragraphs 2-7a. and b.
(2) For shutdown procedures, refer to paragraphs 2-7c. and d