TM 9-4520-257-12&P 0013 00
1. Inspect the heater body base (1) and doors (2) internally and externally for cracks, distortion, holes
burned through the metal, or rust. If the heater body base (1) is damaged or if the doors (2) are
damaged or missing, contact unit maintenance. Unit maintenance will have to install the cup and
cable assembly in the replacement heater body base (1).
2. Inspect the door latches (3) to check if they are damaged or missing. If the door latches (3) are
damaged or missing, contact unit maintenance.
3. Inspect the cup and cable assembly (4). If damaged or missing, contact unit maintenance.
Clean any soot, carbon deposits, or fuel residue from the heater body base (1) with a rag and/or brush.
INSTALL (REFER TO WP 0005 00)
1. Install the burner shell assembly.
2. Connect the female QD fitting on the flow control burner hose to the flow control burner male QD
fitting on the fuel flow control valve.
3. Install the top heater shell.
4. Install the stack pipe assembly.
5. Place the fuel can in the fuel can stand.
END OF WORK PACKAGE