TM 9-4520-257-12&P 0026 00
Inspect the fuel flow control valve (1) and control dials (2,3) for damage, obliterated markings, or evidence
of leaking. If the fuel flow control valve (1) is leaking or damaged, contact unit maintenance.
Clean the control dials (2,3) on the fuel flow control valve (1) if necessary. Use a soft cloth to prevent
1. Install the fuel flow control valve (1) in the bracket holder (10) on the heater body base (11).
2. Attach the flow control burner hose (8) to the fuel flow control outlet fitting (9).
3. Attach the fuel overflow hose (6) to the fuel overflow fitting (7).
4. Attach the fuel supply hose (4) to fuel supply inlet fitting (5).
5. Place the fuel can upside down on the fuel can stand assembly. (Refer to WP 0005 00.) Make sure
all connections are tight and there are no fuel leaks.
6. Turn the fuel OFF/ON control (3) on the fuel flow control valve (1) to ON.
7. Check for leaks.
8. Dispose of the absorbent material in accordance with the local Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)