1-9. LOCATION AND DESCRIPTION OF MAJOR COMPONENTS - continued.
c. Heater Interior. (Refer to Figure 1-4)
(1) Circulating Fan Assembly. The circulating fan assembly (1) is a "squirrel cage" fan and provides motive force
for the air supply.
(2) Motor. The motor (2) drives the circulating fan assembly and fuel pump.
(3) Fuel Pump. The fuel pump (3) pulls fuel from the internal fuel tank or external fuel source, pressurizes it, and
supplies fuel to the burner assembly.
(4) Fuel Filter, Low Pressure. The low pressure fuel filter (4) filters fuel to remove dirt and debris before it enters
(5) Fuel Solenoid Valves. The fuel solenoid valves (5) control the flow of fuel during operation.
Figure 1-4. Heater Interior(Sheet 1 of 3)