Install Digital Indicator (Continued):
Digital Indicator (1) has a glass covered, vacuum sealed
message display. Avoid breaking vacuum nipple or
puncturing glass cover of message display. Avoid damage to
circuits by not allowing digital indicator to hit against hard
1. Line up holes in digital indicator (I) with holes in panel assembly (2).
2. Screw in and tighten eight machine screws (3), new lockwashers (4), and flat washers
(5) with cross tip screwdriver.
3. Put EMl rectangular window (6) in alpha display bezel (7) and lineup holes in bezel
(7) with holes in panel (2).
4. Screw in and tighten II machine screws (8) and flat washers (9) with cross tip
1. Install thermal system test controller; refer to para. 2-5, task 8.
2. Install thermal system test controller case cover; refer to volume 1, para. 4-18.
TASK 54 ENDS HERE
Para. 2-6, Task 25