F R A M E 2
Read paragraph 2-4 before doing any work.
Use this task to take off and put on any pad (1).
Scrape off bad pad (1) with knife. Get rid of pad (1).
Solvents and adhesives burn easily and can give off harmful
vapors. To avoid injury keep away from open fire and use them
in a well-ventilated area.
Take adhesive off retainer (2) with solvent, rags, and knife.
3. Put adhesive on new pad (1) with brush.
4. Press new pad (1) in place on retainer (2). Wipe off excess adhesive with rag.
5. Put chromate conversion coating on retainer (2) with brush.
1. Install card retainer; refer to task 20.
2. Install thermal system test controller; refer to para. 2-5, task 8.
3. Install thermal system test controller case cover; refer to volume 1, para 4-18.
TASK 2 ENDS HERE
Para. 2-7, Task 2