TASK 4. Replace Relay K1, K2, or K3.
Applicability: All Models
Screwdriver, cross tip, No. 2
Set, soldering and resoldering
Wrench, socket, 1/4-inch
Special Tools: None
NOTE: Expendable supplies are defined in volume 1, appendix C.
Lockwasher (96906) MS35338-136 (as required)
Pencil, writing (Item 19)
Relay, electromagnetic K1, K2 (96906) MS27400-9
Relay, electromagnetic K3 (96906) MS27418-1B
Solder (Item 29)
Tag, marker (as required) (Item 34)
Thermal system test controlIer on a clean work surface.
1. Remove thermal system test controller case cover; refer to volume 1, para. 4-17.
2. Remove thermal system test controlIer; refer to para. 2-5, task 2.
3. Remove power module A6; refer to task 1.
4. Remove connector bracket; refer to task 2.
5. Remove relay bracket; refer to task 5.
Para. 2-9, Task 4