NOTE: Pump Coupling located under coupling guard.
Figure 17. CIRCULATING PUMP AND MOTOR MOUNTING HARDWARE
35. Pump Base Plate
1. Remove the circulating pump motor (Para. 34).
2. Remove the circulating pump and pump coupling (Para. 33).
3. Refer to Fig. 17 and remove 4 mounting bolts from the pump base plate. Remove by raising
plate up and out.
b. Cleaning and Inspection.
1. Clean all parts in an approved cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
2. Inspect the pump base plate for cracks, breaks, warpage and other damage.