Care must be taken when troubleshooting the controller; line voltage is present in
most contacts when power is on. Serious injury to personnel can occur
Output terminals must not be shorted to L2. Permanent damage to the controller
(1) With the burner running, loosen captive screw (1) and remove cover (2) from burner controller (3).
(2) Connect red (+) lead of multimeter with 0-25 microamp dc range to red spade tip of meter
(3) Connect black (-) lead of multimeter to black spade tip of meter connector plug.
(4) Insert meter connector plug in flame signal meter jack of burner controller (3).
(5) Loosen nut (4) and move flame detector (5) until a steady reading of 3 1/2 (min.) - 7 1/2 (max.) microamp, is found.
(6) Tighten nut (4).
(7) Remove meter connector plug from burner controller (3) and multimeter.
(8) Install cover (2) on burner controller (3) and tighten captive screw (1).