5-32. CIRCULATING PUMP REPAIR (CONT).
Make sure the inner bearing spacer
collar is positioned with beveled edge
(10) Install closure (29), double row ball bearing (28),
and inner bearing spacer collar (27) in bearing
(11) Apply grease to bearing housing (21).
Push shaft back to install inner
(12) Install bearing housing (21) in bracket (26).
(13) Install closure (23) and outer bearing spacer
collar (24) in outer end cap (22).
(14) Install outer end cap (22) in bearing housing
(15) Tighten two setscrews (20) in bearing housing
Shaft can be turned by moving rotor
with your hand.
(16) Tighten bearing housing (21) until rotor shaft
(10) can no longer be turned by hand.
(17) Turn bearing housing (21) counterclockwise until
rotor shaft can be turned by hand with a slight
(18) Turn bearing housing (21) counterclockwise 4
notches, for standard bearing clearance, and
tighten two setscrews (25).