3-32.1 MOTOR STARTER (ARMY MODEL H83) MAINTENANCE - Continued.
(1) Inspect wiring for cracked, burned, or deteriorated insulation, and exposed conductor.
(2) Inspect terminal lugs for secure mounting and signs of burning and corrosion.
(3) Inspect contactor, power resistor, and timer delay for cracks, corrosion, broken terminals, and burnt insulator.
(4) Inspect for loss, damaged or missing hardware.
(5) Inspect bracket for loose or damaged blind nuts.
(1) If blind nuts (1, 6, or 18) were defective, install new blind nuts.
(2) Position bracket (2) on heater cabinet and secure with four flat washers (3), four lockwashers (4), and four
(3) Install power resistor (14) onto bracket (2) with two flat washers (17), two lockwashers (16), and two screws
(4) Install contactor (10) onto bracket (2) with four flat washers (7), four lockwashers (8), and four screws (9).
(5) Place time delay (13) on contactor (10) and secure with one screw (11).
(6) Connect wiring to terminal connectors as tagged during removal.
(7) Reinstall air filters and access doors per paragraph 3-10d.
Change 3 3-102.3