LARGE CAPACITY FIELD HEATER
MOS (non specific)
LCFH shutdown and cool
Main battery switch OFF and handle removed
Do not attempt to inspect, clean, or replace the air cleaner on a hot engine.
Performing maintenance on a hot engine may result in burns and severe
1. Remove the wingnut (1), washer (2), and air cleaner cover (3).
2. Pull out the filter element (4).
3. Inspect the filter element for any accumulations of dust, dirt, or any other material that would
restrict the flow of air to the engine. Replace the filter element as needed.
1. Remove the filter element (4) as described in INSPECT.
2. Install a new filter element (4), ensuring that the new filter is seated securely on the filter element
3. Install the air cleaner cover (3).
4. Install the washer (2) and wingnut (1). Tighten securely.