8. Install a new main battery power switch (2) by aligning the holes in the switch mounting plate (15)
with the holes in the fuel assembly panel mounting bracket (14).
9. Install main battery power switch handle. Ensure that the handle (16) faces towards the engine
access door, and that the switch is in the OFF position.
10. Install the two bolts (12), lockwashers (13), and nuts (11) that secure the main battery power switch
(2) to the fuel assembly panel mounting bracket (14) and tighten securely.
11. Install the cable (6) to the rear stud (7) of the main battery power switch (2). Install nut (5). Tighten
12. Install the cable (9) to the front stud (10) of the main battery power switch (2). Install nut (8). Tighten
securely, and install rubber insulation boot (4).
13. Remove all tags and markings from wires.
14. Reconnect negative battery cable too negative terminal of outboard battery.
15. Close and latch engine bay access door (1).