3. Inspect the band clamps (1) that secure the heat exchanger (2) to the cabinet (3). Ensure that clamps
(1) are not damaged. Ensure that clamp bolts (4) are securely tightened.
4. Inspect the weld seams on the heat exchanger (2) and ensure that they are not cracked or corroded
in any way.
5. Inspect the overall surface of the heat exchanger (2) and ensure that there is no corrosion, holes, or
other damage that would affect the overall integrity of the assembly.
6. Inspect the exhaust tube (5) that connects the heat exchanger with the cabinet side wall (6) is
attached securely and is not damaged in any way.