3. Remove and replace any component that is damaged to the extent that it will effect the safe operation
of the heater.
1. Mate slave receptacle (2) and attached outer protective cap (3) to heater cabinet. Secure using
screws (4), washers (9), and nuts (10).
2. Connect electrical wiring as tagged earlier to rear of slave receptacle (2) using hex head bolt (7) and
3. Slide flexible protective covering (5) up and onto wire connections on rear of slave receptacle to cover
wire connection bolts.
4. Install main battery power switch handle (11) and rotate to the ON position.
5. Close engine bay access door (1) and lock in place using latches.