13. Remove the four socket cap head screws (26) that secure the engine mounting bracket (27) to the
engine vibration mounts (28).
14. Loosen clamp and remove air intake hose (29) from engine. Move hose off to side.
15. Remove engine oil drain hose (30) from spring clamp (31).
It is recommended that the next step be performed by two personnel. One person controls
the chain lift while the other guides the engine out of the engine component.
16. Attach a chain lift through the top of the heater engine compartment to the engine lifting cable (32)
located on the inboard side of the engine.
17. Carefully lift the engine slightly and guide to the right while continuing to remove engine from the
engine compartment. Take care not to snag any of the fuel hoses or wires. Remove the engine from
the heater and place on a rugged work surface next to the new diesel engine.