spots. Inspect fuel gage parts for bro-
(5) Install retaining pin (8) in tank and
ken glass, deteriorated gaskets, inop-
install gasket (3) and fuel tank cap
erative float assembly and other dam-
age. Replace damaged fuel gage.
Note. Step (6) below pertains only to the
Model BT400-40 heater.
(1) Install the machine thread plug (13,
pipe coupling (46), and reducer bush-
ing (45). Install pipe elbow (43) and
in fuel tank. Install four barrel nuts
pipe-b-tube tee (44) and connect tube
assemblies. Install power unit (pars
(2) Position fuel tank (16) below heater
and secure with four screws (10) and
Note. Step (7) below pertains only to the
Model BT400-40-1 heater,
(3) Lift heater, with attached tank, and
position on skid base (26). Secure
heater to base with 3 screws (11),
straight adapter (34), pipe coupling
(46), and reducer bushing (45). Install
pipe elbow (48) and pipe-to-tube tee
(44) and connect tube assemblies In-
(2 and 19).
(4) Install fuel gage (6) in fuel tank.