c. Inspection, Cleaning, and Repair.
(4) Inspect the overflow tubes for any ob-
(1) Check the cast-metal parts for breaks and
struction and clean them in solvent and blow
through with compressed air.
(2) Check the perforated sleeve for dirt and
(5) Straighten all dents and weld any breaks
(3) Inspect all parts for carbon deposits and
d. Assembly and Installation. R e v e r s e t h e
clean them thoroughly with a wire brush.
p r o c e d u r e s i n a. a n d b. a b o v e , u s i n g n e w g a s k e t s .