(5) Remove the fuel tank sump mounting
Straps, Supports, and
(6) Remove the screws and the nut securing
the storage tube support bands to the fuel tank
straps and take off the support.
( 1 ) Remove the large ducts from their storage
(7) Lift off the duct storage tube assembly
place on top of the heater.
( 2 ) Release the snap spring locks holding the
(8) Loosen the spacer nut and remove the
ducts in their storage tubes and take out the
securing nut and bolt from each of the fuel tank
(3) Drain the fuel tank.
(9) Lift off the front and the rear fuel tank
straps from around the tank.