Bracket, right heater handle
R i n g , and Wing Stud Assembly
(1) Drain fuel tank and engine oil base.
Brace, heater handle
Bracket, handle brace
(3) Stand the heater on end as shown in figure
Bracket, left heater handle
(4) Remove the screws holding the skid base
to the heater and take off the skid base.
(5) Open the burner access door
(1) Remove two screws from the tool pouch
m o u n t i n g strip.
(2) Remove the mounting strip and the tool
burner access door assembly hinge to the heater.
(7) Remove the burner access door assembly
(7) from the heater.
bolts holding the heater shield and the heat shield
(8) Remove the screws (5) from the cabinet
spacers to the heater.
cover escutcheon ring (4) and take off the ring.
b. Inspection. Check the tool pouch for holes
(9) Remove the pin from the door operating
and ripped seams, and the shield and the spacers
wing stud assembly (8) and lift out the stud.
for dents, breaks, or cracks.
b. Inspection. Check the burner access door, the
ring, and the wing stud assembly for breaks, cracks,
(1) Sew ripped seams and patch the holes in
d e t e r i o r a t i o n and breaks.
(2) Straighten any dents in the heater shield.
c. Repair. Remove dents and weld cracks or
(3) Weld any breaks or cracks.
( 4 ) Replace any damaged screws with serv-
d . lnstallation. R e v e r s e t h t e p r o c e d u r e i n
d. Installation. Reverse the procedure in