extend up through hole and must be bent over onto top of roof to hold shield in position.
(2) Slide lower pipe up into upper shield. Fit damper into hole in ceiling, from underneath, with the clips
upward. Bend damper clips over onto top of ceiling also, to hold damper in place. Secure damper to ceiling with two
Figure 2-2. Spacer heater installation.
c. Installation of Circulating Fan Assembly (fig. 2-1).
(1) Remove two screws holding damper (3) to ceiling. Do not remove damper assembly.
(2) Install adapter assembly (4) over edge of damper assembly and secure with two screws. Use additional
screws to firmly secure adapter assembly to ceiling.
(3) Loosen wing nut or knurled knob (5) and swing fan (6) and place it in the desired position. Tighten wing nut
or knurled knob.
(4) Connect fan to 115 volt, 60 hertz outlet only. Be sure cord is not close to heater.
Section of stove pipe passing through damper should not extend two inches below ceiling for
summer installation of fan assembly.