FIELD (UNIT) MAINTENANCE
LARGE CAPACITY FIELD HEATER
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (Item 1, WP 0092
MOS 63J or 52C
Heater shut down and all advisory lights off.
Main battery switch OFF and handle removed.
Lubricate the pivot portion (1) of the various door latches with a silicone lubricant.
Ensure that the door latch is replaced in the same position as originally installed.
1. Take note of the orientation of the door latch to ensure that it is replaced in the same position as
2. Remove the screw (2) and bracket (3) that secures the door latch (4) to the cabinet (5).
3. Remove the door latch (4).
4. Install a new door latch in the same orientation as noted earlier.
5. Align the bracket (3) over the hole (6) in the door latch and install screw (2). Tighten securely.