61. Burner Oil Valves
a. Removal. Refer to Fig. 44, Items 10, 11 and 12 and remove the burner oil valves.
1. Turn off electrical power supply.
2. Remove & tag all electrical connections
3. Disconnect all piping from the three oil valves.
4. Remove the three oil valves.
b. Cleaning and Inspection
1. Clean all parts in an approved cleaning solvent and dry thoroughly.
2. Inspect the burner oil valve. Replace a defective burner oil valve.
c. Installation. Install the burner oil valves in reverse order of removal.
Figure 47. BLOWER MOUNTING